Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Autumn

I know that fall officially started back in September, but it's only just now feeling like it here.


I've never really cared for fall.
It always felt like a sad time to me.
Plus, I'm not much of a fan of cold weather.


Of course, it probably didn't help that my previous jobs were always so terribly busy during the fall.
I never actually had a chance to enjoy it.

 

I mentioned my feelings about fall to Sparkle.
I was curious what sort of fae wisdom she would have about it.


"Fall not beez sadmost. It beez a time of change."


"If it waz sadmost, why would the trees getz all prettied up for it?"


I liked looking at it that way.
A few minutes passed, both of us silently enjoying the pretty weather.

 
"Plus, dese pumpkins taste goodmost."


I had to agree with her on that one.
I do enjoy all the pumpkin flavored goodies.

And come to think of it...there's a jar of pumpkin butter waiting in the fridge for us to enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of the trees getting themselves all prettied up for the season.... that's a good way of looking at it! :D

    ReplyDelete