Monday, December 31, 2012

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


I know I'm way too late about wishing everyone a merry Christmas. Sorry about that...I was just having too much fun with the new toys, I guess!
Did you guys have a good Christmas though? We sure did!

I don't know about you guys, but I'm looking forward to 2013.
I'm hoping it'll bring lots of new adventures for me and all my friends.

Anyone making any new year's resolutions?
I'd say my resolution was to lose weight (since that seems to be a pretty common one), but dolls don't seem to have that problem.

Anyway, I hope you guys have a great time celebrating tonight...and be careful if you're going out!
We're just going to have a nice quiet evening in the doll room tonight. No wild partying for me.

Happy New Year!

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you, too! Lose weight? As soon as I finish these Christmas cookies...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, The Keeper keeps saying something similar...her reasoning is she must eat all the leftover Christmas cookies as quickly as possible so she can actually start dieting. That seems fair enough to me! ;)
      -Pastel

      Delete
  2. Mandy.. Thank you for your note on my blog! Yes I was in Memphis. I actually lived there for 10 years. I didn't know you lived there! I live in Corinth now which is not that far so we go there all the time. Thank you for your sweet note about my doll! I appreciate it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, Joanna!
      That's so neat to discover a fellow doll maker in the surrounding area. Sometimes I feel like I'm on an island. ;)
      Corinth isn't far at all. I actually live in Collierville, but I figure that's close enough to tell everyone I live in Memphis, lol. I've been in this area my whole life.

      Delete