Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas!


Well, Glimmer, it lookeses likes you'ze been good dis year. Have you decided what you'ze wantmost for Christmas?


Hmmmm....

Ohh! I knows!!


I want a hippopotamus for Christmas.
Only a hippopotamus will do.


Oh noes...please don't tellz me she's going to singmost.


Don't want a doll.
No dinky tinker toy.
I want a hippopotamus to play with and enjoy.


I can see me now on Christmas morning
Creeping down the stairs...



Oh what joy and what surprise
When I open up my eyes
To see a hippo hero standing there!


Sparkle says a hippo will eat me up but then
My guardian says a hippo is a vegetarian.


*sigh* Smartmost thinkingz, Guardian.

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas.
Only a hippopotamus will do.
No crocodiles
Or rhinoceroses-es
I only like hippopatmuses-es
And hippopotamuses like me too!

...Well...now that you haz THAT out of your system-most...
Will you'ze settle forz a puppy?


GASP!!
A PUPPY!!!



Yeps! A puppy willz workmost too!


Have a faerie merry Christmas!
May (most) your holiday wishes come true!

Love,
Sparkle, Glimmer, and Bowser

1 comment:

  1. He is a super cute dog, though the hippo would've been pretty cool. Looks like a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete