Thursday, January 31, 2013

Awesome New Outfit

I told you guys I couldn't wait to show you what I spent my paycheck on...now prepare to be jealous!


Oh yes, I finally have a dress to wear with my crazy Mickey shoes!


I was so sad I couldn't find any shirts in my size when I went to Disney World...so you can imagine how THRILLED I was when I discovered this!

Yes, I will confess I purchased it faster than you can say "paypal."


I love it so much, I thought it deserved a fancy "model" picture....just don't tell Bea, she'll make fun of me.

This adorable Mickey dress came from RedCarpetCouture on etsy...and I am seriously going to have to beg her to make more things in my size! :)

9 comments:

  1. Very nice!! Mickey is such a heartthrob!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, jess! I agree...I think I am becoming a Mickey fan girl. ;)

      Delete
  2. Well, don't you look fancy! Such a cute little outfit. *whispers*...Mandy, where did you find this cute little BJD? ;0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Meredith!
      Pastel came from junkyspot.com
      She's an 11cm obitsu with the nano Gretel head.
      I would probably have a whole army of 11cm obitsus if they offered more heads I wanted!

      Delete
  3. That looks so cute! I love the stylish grey and red photograph! Is that the Obitsu 11cm body? I have one, way, way deep in a box in the sewing room and I'm feeling a little guilty about it. Maybe I should get mine a cute Mickey T?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! It is! I love this size!
      You should definitely free that little one and let her (or him) come out to play!
      I think you might need a Mickey T as an apology gift! ;)

      Delete
  4. Super cute, Pastel! And I have total outfit envy! You look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pastel - that Mickey Dress RoCKs!!! LuV, TiGGy

    ReplyDelete